This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I’ll have a new list to share with you all each week!
1. I own WAY too many books. It is seriously ridiculous how many books I own. The saddest part is I haven’t even read half of the books on my shelf yet I still buy them. I think its a fear that If I don’t get the book I wont ever be able to get it again (This is especially true when they are on sale or at a discount bookstore)
2. The amount of books on my Netgalley is Crazy. I still request them though! I have been much better lately with requesting, but when I first got my account I was so excited and just went bat shit crazy requesting and got approved. Now When I have an email from Netgalley I secretly hope they are denying me the book. I just hate reading on my E-reader
3. I feel very self-conscious when blogging. I don’t know why but I do. I can’t really go into depth with it because I don’t even know why
4. I really want to start a youtube channel within the booktube community. The biggest reason I haven’t is because I get super shy and when I tried making a few videos I said Umm and Like at least 32 times each. But I watch different booktubers once a day sometimes twice a day. Seriously I watch it more than I watch tv.
5. I have NO Idea how wordpress works. I used to have a blogger/blogspot blog, but I deleted it and started this one Fresh. I wanted to be more organized and a little more choosy in the books I decide to review (My Old blog I had adult, fantasy, ya, mystery it was all over the place.)
6. Sometimes blogging starts feeling like a chore for me. I run this blog and I am also a blogger over at http://www.Kindreddreamheart.blogspot.com at times I get a little overwhelmed, but I am working on it and setting up a good schedule
7. My Husband hates that I blog so much. He thinks I spend too much time on social media, but he wont tell me to my face because he knows its makes me happy and that I enjoy reading and setting up reviews.
8. I Judge books by their cover. There is no denying it. I am trying to get better about it, because I have had books with Gorgeous covers that are awful, and I have had books with ugly and ratchet covers and loved them!
9. I don’t lend out books and most of the time I don’t like others touching my books (I’m trying to work on the touching thing) My friend will come over and she has two kids, they love going straight to my bookshelf and when they touch my books, I just totally freak out on the inside and just smile on the outside) I don’t lend out books because I tend to never get them back.
10. YA/NA are my favorite Genres, but that used to not be. I used to actually ONLY read Adult contemporary novels/chick-lit/women’s fiction. I didn’t read paranormal, YA, fantasy none of that. It wasn’t until I picked up Poison Princess by Kresley Cole Last year that I started reading the YA genre. I don’t know what I was thinking.