I wasn’t tagged by anyone, but this looks really fun so I figured I would give it a go!
1. Greed – What is your most inexpensive book?
Hmmmm… Right now my most inexpensive book I bought lately is Sophie Kinsella – I’ve Got Your Number. I grabbed it off the clearance shelf at my local bookstore for a buck.
2. Wrath – What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Kresley Cole is who first pops in my mind. While a lot of people don’t like Jack I love him and where some people don’t like Death I love him. Cole has Evie in this love triangle and it is tearing me apart and I hope to get a conclusion with the next book. (If it were my choice she would choose Death) but I still love Cole at the same time I am referencing her Arcana Chronicles Poison Princess and Endless Knight
3. Gluttony – What book have you devoured over and over with no shame?
Any Sandra Brown book. I can read her older romances over and over . If we’re talking YA I would say, Honestly I don’t read many books over because I have such a large TBR, but I have read Twilight a few times. Great book hangover book
4. Sloth – What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?
Vampire Academy Series. There are so many and it is a big commitment I need to just marathon the series.
5. Pride – What book do you most talk about in order to sound like an intellectual reader?
Hahaha, Um Im going to switch this up a bit! and I am going to change it to Pride – What book do you have the most pride in on your shelf. The one you try to show off or recommend the most. Ummmm…. Poison Princess . I love the Arcana Chronicles series, Im proud of it and I try to get everyone to read it
6. Lust – What attributes do you find attractive in male or female characters?
Funny. smart. And a bit sarcastic. I like the guy who is a good guy and isn’t scared of being the good guy! In females I look for good strong heroines. I don’t want one who weakens and turns into mush for the guy. I like a girl with a little snarkiness but not overboard
7. Envy – What book would you most like to receive as a gift?
Well I just hinted to my husband I want “These Broken Stars” or Abbi Glines too Far series
I don’t know who to tag or how to tag so Im gunna try and hope I get it right (this will be very random)