I wasn’t tagged by anyone, but I saw this post by Nereyda over @ Mostly YA book Obsessed and new I had to do it as well! Feel free to do it as well 🙂
Four names people call me other than my real name:
1. My grandma calls me Courtina sometimes. I have no idea why but she’s always called me that
2. My sister calls me Bupee (Its something from middle school that stuck)
3. Some friends call me Court (short for Courtney)
4. My ma has always called me peanut (True story When I was little she had these little barrettes of the planters peanut and put them in my hair)
Four jobs I’ve had:
1. My First Job was at a daycare
2. Event Planner at a resort called TbarM
3. receptionist at Massage Envy
4. Receptionist at a hair Salon (current job)
Four movies I would/have watched more than once:
I love funny movies.
1. She’s all that. When I was a kid when I liked a movie I watched it over and over this was one of them
2. Pitch Perfect. I could watch this movie everyday
3. Blended. True Story my hubby and I watched this move everyday for a week.
4. Clueless is a go to movie when I can’t figure out what to watch
Four books I’d recommend:
1. Anything Christina Lauren
2. Splintered by AG Howard
3. The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu
4. Anything by Colleen Hoover. <— Agree with this previous answer
Four places I have lived:
I was born in San Antonio Tx, when I was 15 moved to Canyon Lake Tx, from there Moved to Winnie Tx, Then Austin TX, Now I live in Round Rock TX
Four places I have been:
1. Lake Tahoe, Nevada
2. Lake Tahoe, California Side
3. Reno Nevada
4. Elmore City Oklahoma
Four places I’d rather be right now:
I like where I am at the moment
Four things I don’t eat:
This is hard Im not picky:
Any beef that isn’t well done
Scrambled Eggs. I only like them sunny side up
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chinese food.
2. Pasta: I love all kinds of pasta.
3. Indian Food
4. Greek Food
Four TV shows that I watch:
I Don’t really watch TV. I used to watch Sons of anarchy but thats over, now I watch things on Forensic Files like murder mysteries. I did start True blood but Im only 3 epsiodes in and I started a month ago.
Four things I am looking forward to this year (2015):
My youngest will be in Kindergarten this yr.
Confess by Colleen Hoover
Not too much really planned this year
Four things I’m always saying:
Go to bed and dont get up again (for the fourth time that night)
OMG this book is so good, you have to read it
Eat all your dinner or your not getting up from this table.
Babe this book is sooooo good 🙂